Views:0 Author:People's Cable Group Co., Ltd. Publish Time: 2021-09-26 Origin:https://www.rmjtcable.com/
Overhead cable is a kind of optical cable hung on a telephone pole. Its full name is overhead insulated cable. It is an overhead wire with insulation and protective layer. It is a special cable similar to the production process of cross-linked cable. A new transmission method between overhead cables and underground cables.
Under normal circumstances, overhead cables are single-core. According to their different structures, they can be divided into hard aluminum wire structure, hard drawn copper wire structure, aluminum alloy wire structure, steel core or aluminum alloy core support structure, and self-supporting three-core pattern. The integrated structure (the core can be hard aluminum or hard copper wire), etc., has the main characteristics of high reliability of power supply, safe power supply, convenient installation and maintenance, and reasonable economy.
Therefore, it can be used in many places. But, do you know how to choose overhead cables? What conditions need to be met for the laying of overhead cables?
Because overhead optical cables are easily threatened by natural disasters such as typhoons, ice, floods, etc., and are easily affected by external forces and weakened by their own mechanical strength, the failure rate of overhead optical cables is higher than that of direct buried optical cables and pipeline optical cables. Therefore, the choice of overhead cables is Laying must be done carefully. Moreover, the aerial optical cable is hung on the telephone pole, so the aerial cable can adapt to various natural environments.
The choice of overhead cable: WDZ-YJY low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant cross-linked polyethylene insulated polyethylene sheathed cable, which can be laid overhead without additional protective cover.
Requirements for laying overhead cables:
1) When the overhead optical cable is laid on a flat ground, use a hook to hang; when laying the optical cable on a mountain or steep slope, lay the optical cable with a tie rod. The optical cable connector should be in a straight pole position that is easy to maintain, and the reserved optical cable should be fixed in the reserved bracket. superior.
2) The optical cable of the overhead pole road needs U-shaped telescopic bending every 3-5 steps, about 15 meters per kilometer.
3) Overhead (wall) optical cables are protected by galvanized steel pipes, and the nozzles should be blocked with fireproof mud.
4) Overhead optical cables shall be laid every 4 levers, and optical cable warning signs shall be hung on special sections such as roads, rivers and bridges.
5) A three-pronged protective tube should be installed at the intersection of the empty suspension line and the power line, and the extension of each end shall not be less than 1 meter.
6) The cable of the electric pole near the highway should be covered with a glow stick, the length is 2 meters.
7) In order to prevent the induced current from causing harm to people, each pole cable must be electrically connected to the suspension wire. Each cable position should be installed with a cable-type ground wire. The suspension wire is required to be directly connected with a bushing ring and grounded directly at the terminal.
The above is about the laying requirements of overhead optical cables. I hope to provide you with a reference when using overhead optical cables.
Mob:+86-156 3908 6804
Tel: +86-371-5563 2827
Room 1203, Building 4, East International Plaza, No. 85 Jinshui Road, Zhengdong New Area, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Copyright © 1987-2020 People’s Cable Group Co.,Ltd.