Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-31 Origin: Site
According to 《 GB 50217-2007 Code for Design of Electric Power Engineering Cables 》 3.6 Control cables and their metal shields, the steel tape armor layer of armored cables should be grounded at both ends.
GB50065-2011 Section 5.2.1 The metal sheath or shielding layer of the power cable shall be grounded according to the following provisions: 1. The 3-core cable shall be directly grounded at the two terminals of the line. When there is an intermediate joint in the line, the joint should be directly grounded;
Point 4 of Article 4.3.3: For equipment that may lead the high potential of the grounding grid to the outside of the plant or the station or lead the low potential to the plant or the station, isolation measures should be taken to prevent the harm caused by the transfer of the potential.
Armoured Cable Applications
(1) Both ends of the 10kV three-core armored cable are grounded. The copper shield and steel armor can be grounded separately to facilitate test inspection of the sheath.
(2) For 1.0kV single-core (copper shielded) cables, the power supply side is grounded, and the load side is grounded through an overvoltage protector.
(3) The 0.4kV armored cable should be connected to the PE row in the power distribution room.
(4) The three-core armored cable is connected to the street lamp, and the steel tape and the PE wire must be connected to the grounding screw together.
(5) After the steel tape armored cable is derusted (painted), the tinned soft copper grounding wire is tightly bound on the steel tape with 2.5 square copper wire for more than 5 turns. The low-voltage cable is only tied and not welded because the overall insulation layer is thin. , The contact surface is coated with conductive grease, and the high-voltage cable is soldered with a soldering iron after being tied.
Common types of armored cables
Steel tape armoured cables (22, 23), fine steel wire armoured cables (32, 33), thick steel wire armoured cables (42, 43).
Steel tape armored cable model:
YJV22, YJLV22, ZR-YJV22, ZR-YJLV22, NH-YJV22, NH-YJLV22,
YJV23, YJLV23, ZR-YJV23, ZR-YJLV23, NH-YJV23, NH-YJLV23,
VV22, VLV22, ZR-VV22, ZR-VLV22, NH-VV22, NH-VLV22;
VV23, VLV23, ZR-VV23, ZR-VLV23, NH-VV23, NH-VLV23 ;
Control cable steel tape armored cable model: KVV22, KVVP2, KVVP22, ZR-KVV22
YJV32, YJLV32, ZR-YJV32, ZR-YJLV32, NH-YJV32, NH-YJLV32 ;
YJV33, YJLV33, ZR-YJV33, ZR-YJLV33, NH-YJV33, NH-YJLV33 ;
YJV42, YJLV42, ZR-YJV42, ZR-YJLV42, NH-YJV42, NH-YJLV42 ;
YJV43, YJLV43, ZR-YJV43, ZR-YJLV43, NH-YJV43, NH-YJLV43 ;
VV32, VLV32, ZR-VV32, ZR-VLV32, NH-VV32, NH-VLV32;
VV33, VLV33, ZR-VV33, ZR-VLV33, NH-VV33, NH-VLV33;
VV42, VLV42, ZR-VV42, ZR-VLV42, NH-VV42, NH-VLV42;
VV43, VLV43, ZR-VV43, ZR-VLV43, NH-VV43, NH-VLV43;
Steel wire armored control cable Model: KVV32 KVVP32
Armored communication cable model: HYA53, HYAT53, HYA23, HYV22, HYA22 (rat proof, buried)
Mob:+86-156 3908 6804
Tel: +86-371-5563 2827
Room 1203, Building 4, East International Plaza, No. 85 Jinshui Road, Zhengdong New Area, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
Copyright © 1987-2020 People’s Cable Group Co.,Ltd.