Process & Package
IEC 60502 Al/PE Insulated Aerial bundled Cable
As service line of supplying 600/1000 volt electricity in aerial way.
Temporary service of power transmission line at construction sites.
Service drop to connect electricity pole service entrance and applications.
Second conductor or cable to transmit power between poles or for street lighting purposes.
- Simpler installation, as crossbars and insulators are not required.
- Less cluttered appearance.
- Can be installed in a narrower right-of-way.
- Can dispense with non-insulated wires easily.
- Less risk of a neutral-only break from tree or vehicle damage, increasing safety.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
- Phase - The phase conductors shall be of H68 Condition aluminium conductor and compacted circular stranded.
- Neutral or messenger - The neutral or messenger conductor shall be of aluminium alloy conductor and compacted circular stranded.
- Street Lighting - The street lighting conductors shall be of H68 Condition aluminium conductor and compacted circular stranded.
- Insulation : The phase, neutral and street lighting conductors shall be extruded with Polyethylene (PE) as insulation.
- Assembly: The cable consists of insulated phase and street lighting aluminium conductors, shall be held firmly onto the insulated neutral messenger aluminium alloy conductor in a right hand (Z) lay.
- They can be offered in single conductor, duplex, triplex, and quadruplex.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of IEC 60502 Al/PE Insulated Aerial bundled Cable we manufactured.
RMJT IEC 60502 Al/PE Insulated Aerial bundled Cable Self-Supporting Standard Specification Table
RMJT IEC 60502 Al/PE Insulated Aerial bundled Cable Phase + Neutral Standard Specification Table
RMJT IEC 60502 Al/PE Insulated Aerial bundled Cable Phase + Neutral + Service Connection Standard Specification Table
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT IEC 60502 Insulated Aerial bundled Cable
Process and Package information of IEC 60502 Al/PE Insulated Aerial bundled Cable
- Aerial bundled Cable to IEC 60502 Insulated Aerial bundled Cable manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multicores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished IEC 60502 Al/PE Insulated Aerial bundled Cables are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.