Process & Package
Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable
Aluminum 600V URD cable is designed for use in secondary distribution circuits, where installed in duct or direct burial applications.
Maximum operating temperature is not to exceed 90°C in wet and dry locations.
Voltage rating is 600 volts.
As an option, this cable can provided pre-pulled into duct.
- Individual cables are UL Listed as USE-2.
- RUS accepted.
- Temperature rating of 90˚C dry, wet, and direct burial.
- Heat, ozone, oil, and chemical resistant.
- Tear and abrasion resistant.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
Ruggedized duplex 600 volt secondary UD cable meets or exceeds the following applicable ASTM specifications:
- B-231 Aluminum 1350 Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
- B-609 Aluminum 1350 Round Wire, Annealed and Intermidiate Tempers, for Electrical Purposes.
- B-786 19 Wire Combination Unilay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors for Subsequent Insulation.
- B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
Ruggedized triplex 600 volt secondary UD cable insulation meets or exceeds all grade and type requirements of ICEA S-81-570 and UL Standard 854 for Type USE-2.
- Conductors: Class B compressed concentric lay stranded 1350 aluminum alloy per ASTM B231 or AA-8000 aluminum alloy per ASTM B800 B801.
- Insulation: Phase conductors in black thermoset cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE). Neutral conductor in black thermoset cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) identified by yellow striping or full yellow jacket.
- They can be offered in single conductor, triplex, and quadruplex.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable.
Process and Package information of Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable
- Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multi-cores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.