Products details of All Aluminum Alloy Conductor (AAAC) - ASTM B399
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor (AAAC) a concentrically stranded conductor made of Aluminum-Magnesium-Silicon Alloy 6201-T81 wires, similar in appearance to a 1350 grade aluminum conductor.
- AAAC conductor provide a excellent performance for power transmission and distribution industry as primary and secondary conductor.
- Large span and long crossing is possible. Tensile strength is 30% more than AAAC with same diameter. And much higher than All Aluminum Conductor which is certain.
- Lower tower is possible. Light in weight and and better sag characteristic approx 1.3-1.4 times better than AAC.
- Better Ampacity and Overload safely as well as its corrosion resistance. Excellent and stable transmission under 90 °C and up to 150 °C when overload.
- Excellent and comprehensive performance could save your cost and time in tower construction, installation and maintenance.
- Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, ISO, CCC, OHSAS etc.
- Free sample.
- Massive production line to offer your competitive price.
- Manufacture and export AAAC since 2007.
- Aluminum Alloy Wires Strands: 7, 19, 37
- RMJT AAAC Products meet or exceeds the requirements ASTM B399 equal to DIN 48201,IEC 61089,EN50183
- Available Code Names: Akron, Alton, Ames, Azusa, Anaheim, Amherst, Alliance, Butte, Canton, Cairo, Darien, Elgin, Flint, Greely.
- Grease or other special finish available as you required.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled. Please feel free to query with our sales team.
Download full specifications table of AAAC we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chart contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT ASTM B399 AAAC conductor as well as other details about physical and electrical properties.
Process and Package information of AAAAC - ASTM B399
- As a top rank All Aluminum Alloy Conductor (AAAC) manufacturer, we follow strict international standard production processes and have been verified by Bureau Veritas, we also pasted series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS, and most of certificates within cable industry has been acquired.
- AAAC conductor manufacture flow consists of more than 30 processes, and every main process has a QC check, you are guaranteed with best quality.
- Any third-party inspection agent is welcomed.
- Finished AAAC conductor wire are packed with wooden / steel reels for the convenience of your installation.
- Sealed with slabs and reinforced with steel strip for additional strength, solid enough for overseas transportation.
- Reels/ Drums are fixed with wooden or steel frames within shipping container.
- Drums can be steel made and size can vary with your needs.