|Item||Technical and Specification Sheet - Physical and Electrical Properties Table|
|Code Word||Slippery Rock|
|Phase Conductor Size - AWG / Kcmil||350|
|Phase Conductor Number of Wires||37|
|Phase Conductor Number of Wires||0.095 inch or 2.413 mm|
|Approx Cable Overall Diameter||1.91 inch or 48.514 mm|
|Neutral Conductor Size - AWG / Kcmil||4/0|
|Neutral Conductor Number of Wires||19|
|Phase Conductor Number of Wires||0.08 inch or 2.032 mm|
|Conductor Weight||1187 lbs/1000ft or 1766.37 kg/km|
|Total Weight (XLPE Covered)||1535 lbs/1000ft or 2284.2335 kg/km|
|Ampacity (Direct Buried)||395 amps|
|Ampacity (In Duct)||300 amps|
- Conductor options are all aluminum conductor, aluminum alloy conductor, bare copper strands or as per your requirements.
- Insulations can be Polyethylene (PE) or XLPE.
- Custom specifications like conductor size, insulation materials and phase identification methods can be fulfilled.
- Dimensions and weights not designated minimum or maximum are nominal values and subject to manufacturing tolerances.
- Electricity Properties are based on theory calculation, values are subject to final production test results.
- Normal length and shipping tolerances apply.
- Reel sizes may vary.