|Item||Technical and Specification Sheet - Physical and Electrical Properties Table|
|Code Word||Notre Dame|
|Phase Conductor Size - AWG / Kcmil||1/0|
|Phase Conductor Number of Wires||19|
|Phase Conductor Number of Wires||0.08 inch or 2.032 mm|
|Approx Cable Overall Diameter||1.17 inch or 29.718 mm|
|Neutral Conductor Size - AWG / Kcmil||2|
|Neutral Conductor Number of Wires||7|
|Phase Conductor Number of Wires||0.06 inch or 1.524 mm|
|Conductor Weight||360 lbs/1000ft or 535.71 kg/km|
|Total Weight (XLPE Covered)||529 lbs/1000ft or 787.2049 kg/km|
|Ampacity (Direct Buried)||205 amps|
|Ampacity (In Duct)||140 amps|
- Conductor options are all aluminum conductor, aluminum alloy conductor, bare copper strands or as per your requirements.
- Insulations can be Polyethylene (PE) or XLPE.
- Custom specifications like conductor size, insulation materials and phase identification methods can be fulfilled.
- Dimensions and weights not designated minimum or maximum are nominal values and subject to manufacturing tolerances.
- Electricity Properties are based on theory calculation, values are subject to final production test results.
- Normal length and shipping tolerances apply.
- Reel sizes may vary.